Monday, September 21, 2009

G20 The Next Step

As I sit because of my spare moment before the grind begins, I look to the future with excitement. In 3 days I'll be flying to Pittsburgh to attend the G20 summit which is the top finance ministers and central bank owners from around the world convening in one place to discuss how they're going to delegate the money from the IMF among other things such as which 3rd World Countries they're going to continue to exploit. They're trying desperately to hold onto their positions as the populations around the world grow more frustrated with the current system. Its very exciting and I'm already connected with the happenings that have already conspired. I sent a bunch of emails to different organizations so now I'm recieving updates on the state of affairs in regards to the security, the marches and commentary. I'll be flying in the end of the 1st day of the summit. There was misinformation that I acted on so I got a plane ticket missing the first full day of the marches.

I'm doing this because it feels like its something I have to do. I'm tired of expressing my frustration and not having an opportunity to stand with like-minded individuals who are willing to take a stand. The raping of other countries and our holier than thou attitude as a nation disgusts me as corporations have completely hijacked our political system. Democracy is just a word. The constitution was written by wealthy white men with their interests solely in mind. I believe we need a new constitution. One with ALL life interest involved. The government has turned the US population into uneducated, babbling, unhealthy slobs with incentive to either leech off working class or exploit other people to obtain superflous objects that our addicting consumer mentalities have justified. Yes, working hard can get you to a comfortable position but those on top are making VERY sure you don't get into their circle, and if you make it to a position to actually change something for the greater good, you WILL be bribed and brainwashed into a rat race for more profit. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm not a complete pessimist because there are people in positions to change things but money talks and always has, now according to the ACLU. Lawyers of corporations have actually justified their business as a "person" to defer lawsuits and buy property in a dispicable use of the 14th Amendment. Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul do not have the money to buy these people off and without us the hill gets steeper.

I'm looking at more jail time if I get arrested. I'm still on informal probation and since I my charges were dropped from felonys to misdemeanors I'm looking at some serious convictions if I get arrested. I'm in no way fearful of this, in fact, I'm curious to what kind of holding cell they'd take us. I would be treated entirely different if my case came up so that is something I wouldn't be excited about. It would be another minor inconvenience for me but detrimental to my fam. The main reason why I can't get arrested is not for my own safety but because of my girl, family and students relying on me at home. I can't go down like that. Not now. Not till I'm off probation. Jokes jokes

As soon as I get there I'm going to head to the places of organizations I'm familiar with, such as the bailout the people organization at a church among other places. Funny that I'll be headed to a church. Its funny how the government unifies all walks of life to impose their agenda against any kind of foreign or domestic enemy. Just like in the revolutionary war, when the rich were working for both sides, they gathered colonists against native americans and british. They got slaves to join in the battle eventually too when promised freedom if they risked their lives for the nation that had enslaved them! Now, right wing, left wing, independents such as myself, progressives, religious and atheists are all joined against a common enemy: The Banking Cartel that has fed us scraps and worked the population to bankrupcy and ill health and provided limited health insurance even for those who were the 1st to save lives in the Twin Towers on 911. I'm sick of it, we're sick of it.

I'm all new to this because I woke up, was "born again" so to speak after I quit drinking and decided to do get active in everything. I figured I CAN do it, why don't I? Why don't I release my own album and be a front man? Why don't I do whatever I can to help. Without the facade of freedom and all the self medicating the populous indulges in from pot smokers to binge drinking college kids to pill popping house wives to tweens snorting xanax, you can REALLY see something ISN't right. Not that pot smoking in moderation or drinking in moderation is bad in my opinion but it still, undisputably, dumbs down your awareness and most of the people I know that indulge in these things are seriously uncomfortable if they haven't "had their bowl" or "had a drink". I don't think people know what they're actually capable of if they stopped clinging to self induced chemical head changes. What a pain in the ass to actually be uncomfortable unless you've had your drug. Have we as a nation stepped away from God? Hardly. The religious right have turned christianity into fascist dictatorship. They have patented a macho Christ figure who will destroy those who do not believe in him in any and all countries. Getting "back to God" will regress us, I believe. We'll go back to the passive acceptance of whatevers shoved down our throats in the name of "God". Money will guarantee this and few, few christians have the drive to learn hebrew and greek to know what their holy book really says because they're scared and they enjoy this fear. We need to start over again. In a way my understanding of the connection of ALL things can be interpreted as God, only theres no fear of infernal regions in this realization. No false hope. Just respect for others. Belief in a certain God separates us from Allah lovers and many other religions. That isn't the point.

This is the next stepping stone in my existence. The other defining moment in my history. Its becoming a big year, 1st solo release, 1st live show as a frontman and now my 1st march and protest against the global elite. One breath at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment